Samepage recommends you change your password regularly. You also have the option of resetting your password if you forget it.
Changing Your Password
- Click the gear icon next to the organization name and select My Account.
- Select Change password.
- Type your current password and a new one and click OK.
- You receive a confirmation email.
If you receive a confirmation email but did not change your password, go to your Samepage account (follow the link in the confirmation email) and change your password immediately.
Resetting Forgotten Password
- Go to https://samepage.io/app/go/#!/resetPassword/.
Or, if you’re on the login screen, click Forgot password.
- Type your email address and click Continue. You will receive an email requesting to confirm the password change.
- In the confirmation email, click Change password.
- Enter a new password and click OK.
Note: If you forget your password, make sure you’re on the browser version of Samepage. You cannot reset your password from the desktop or mobile app.