Copy and Paste Content on a Documents
1. Select content you want to copy.
You can do this by clicking and dragging the cursor over the item. Or, if you place the cursor before the item, you can use the keyboard shortcut Shift+Arrow key.
2. Copy the content.
You can use the keyboard shortcut Cmd+C for Mac or Ctrl+C for Windows.
3. Paste content in the desired location.
Use keyboard shortcut Cmd+V for Mac, Ctrl+V for Windows.
- Navigate to the plugin, i.e. an image, hover and click the 3 dot menu
- Select Duplicate
If you want to move the plugin to a different page you can use the steps in Moving Content on a Document.
Moving Content on a Document
There are multiple ways to move content on a Document:
- Select, cut, and paste the item to the desired location.
- Drag and drop items such as images, files, tasks, and events anywhere on a page.