You can customize notification alerts and receive email summaries of any missed messages. You can also turn notifications up or down for specific folders and/or pages.
Samepage sends real-time notifications to your desktop or mobile device for:
- new chat messages (in 1:1chat or in a team you belong)
- new tasks assigned to you
- completed tasks you’ve assigned to others
- new and updated event invitations
Your notification options and their meanings are:
- Show red dot and notify me (You’ll be notified about all messages)
- Show red dot (You won’t get a notification but you’ll see the red dot)
- Nothing (You won’t even see the red dot)
You can manage these notifications in the Inbox. To get more information about the Inbox click here.
Changing Your Notification Preferences
- Click on settings in the left panel (next to the organization name).
- Click Notifications.
- Select your notification preferences.
Setting Notifications at Folder Level
- In Teamwork navigate to the desired folder.
- Inside the folder, on the top right, click the gear icon.
- Select My Notifications and then the type of notification that you want for that particular folder and its pages and subfolders.
Setting Notifications at Page Level
- In the Document select the gear menu at the top of the page.
- Select My Notifications and then the type of notification that you want for that particular page.
Manage Folder and Page Notifications
You can manage all Folderand Page notifications in the Notification section.
To remove a notification click the X to the right of the notification.
To change the notification click on the drop down and adjust the notification to your new preference.