Subscribing to a calendar enables you to view events and task due dates on an external calendar such as Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook* or other iCal-supported format.
Note: If you want to view task due dates on an external calendar, select “Show task deadlines” on My Calendar before you subscribe to the calendar.
*iCal subscription is not supported on Outlook for Mac.
Subscribing to My Agenda Calendar
- Go to the My Agenda and select Calendar.
- Click the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner and select “Subscribe.”
- Depending on your calendar, follow the instructions below
For Apple Calendar or Outlook
- Click the calendar link in “Subscribe to this Calendar.”
- Follow instructions from Apple Calendar or Outlook.
Depending on your browser and operating system, you may see any of the following prompts:
- “Select a calendar”– select desired calendar.
- “Launch the application” (Chrome and Firefox) – click Launch Application.
- “Open a program on your computer” (Internet Explorer) – click Allow.
Note: For Apple Calendar, the default update frequency is one week; however, you can change the frequency to update every 5 minutes.
For Google Calendar (from a desktop browser)
- Copy the URL from “Subscribe to this Calendar.”
- From your Google calendar, click the gear icon, and then click Settings.
- On the left, click Add calendar, and then select From URL
- Paste the Samepage calendar URL. You should now see Samepage events in your Google calendar.