Samepage allows you to share either a whole folder or a single document. Share a Folder is perfect when you want to share all of the documents in that folder with somebody else. When sharing a folder you define the access rights for the sharing, in general you can choose from Manager, Full Editor, Writer and Reader. For more information please see our help article Assigning Access Rights in Folders.
You can share a folder with someone outside of your organization, or with someone inside the organization that does not already have access rights to that folder.
To share a folder that has already been created
- Navigate to that folder
- Click on the blue icon in the upper right corner
- In the dialog select the members to share the folder with or enter the email addresses for the guests that you would like to share the folder with
To share a folder when you are creating it
- Click Create new button and name your folder
- If you want to share the folder with all members of your organization click CREATE
- If you want to select specific users to share the folder with click Change and select the users that you want to share the folder with or enter the email addresses for the guests that you would like to share the folder with